Canadian Experience Class Immigration

To be eligible, you must have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply.
This category allows the people who have Canadian work experience to apply for permanent residence.
To qualify for the CEC, a candidate must:
Some International students who have studied in Canada and who have worked in Canada for one year after completing their studies may obtain Permanent Residence if they meet the occupational and language requirements and if they are selected through the Express Entry System.